You Look After Him And Anne Sees

"Fuck!" Harry yelled from the kitchen. Harry was preparing dinner for Anne and you so you presumed he had hurt himself while doing so. I guess that's what happens when you let Harry cook for once.

"What did you do?" You said as you walked into the kitchen. Harry didn't answer your question, his bleeding finger did. "Again Harry?" You said as you walked over to him.

You pulled a paper towel off of the dispenser and wet it under the faucet. Harry placed his hand in yours and you dabbed his bleeding finger with the cloth. 

"How hard is it to cut the vegetables and not your finger? You do realize they don't look the same, right?" You teased and Harry stuck his tongue out at you.

"Ha-ha," he said sarcastically as he watched you dab his finger. "I was watching tv at the same time and it didn't work out too well." He continued and you had to control your laughter. 

Harry was possibly the only person you knew who would find a way to multitask whilst chopping vegetables. But that was Harry for you. 

"Come on," you said as you began to walk into the bathroom where the bandages were. 

Harry trailed along behind you while holding the paper towel to his finger. You pulled out the drawer and pulled out a box of band aids. Harry jumped up on the counter and swung his legs back and forth like a child at the doctors office. 

"Aww look at my baby taking care of me," he teased and you rolled your eyes at his blatant joke. 

"Hush," you teased as you peeled off the paper coverings of the band aid and placed it on his cut finger. Before you could walk away Harry pulled you to stand in between his legs and pressed a kiss to your lips. 

"Thanks babe," he said sweetly and you nodded your head. He peppered kisses along your cheeks and you couldn't help your laughter. 

You placed the papers into the garbage can and Harry jumped off of the counter. He turned to head out of the door but Anne was standing with a smile plastered across her face.

"You two are just adorable," she said with a smile and you blushed slightly. 

"Have you ever heard of privacy?" Harry joked and Anne ignored his comment.

"Harry go finish up dinner and try not to chop off your fingers this time." Anne teased and you smiled.

Harry shook his head and walked back into the kitchen to finish cooking