He Picks You Up From Work

"Here's your change" you smiled, handing the elderly lady her money. She smiled at you in thanks before heading for the door. Finally your shift was over and you could go home. You worked in one of the local coffee shops and you had just done one whole week without having one day off. "Amanda that's me going!" you called to your boss, who was cleaning table further down the shop. "Okay, see you Monday (Y/N)" she replied. As you were pulling on your jacket, two arms wrapped around your waist, making you squeal. You spun around ready to smack them in the face but found Harry laughing slightly at your reaction. "Harry!" you laughed, smacking him on the shoulder "What are you doing here?" He smiled and helped you pull on your coat "I came to pick you up. You always complain about walking so I decided to surprise you" You leaned up and placed a kiss on his lips "Thank you" He grinned at you "Do you want to sit down and have some coffee before we go?" You shook your head quickly "No way. I spend enough time in here as it is. I don't want to spend another minute in here...at least not until Monday" Harry laughed, wrapping his arm around you, steering you towards the door.