You See Him Playing With Your Little Cousins

Harry's P.O.V.

"Hey Y/N! Can you come here a minute?" Y/N's mother called from the other room. Y/N immediately got up and left the room and headed to help her mother and I was sat in a room with 2 of her cousins. 

I was spending the day at Y/N's aunts house for a family gathering in which I was invited to and Y/N's cousins invited her into their play room.

The floor was filled with doll houses, dress up clothes and about a million and one Barbie accessories. The two girls sat at a small tea party table while wearing princess dresses and tiaras. 

One of the little girls was only 3 and her curly brown locks ended at her shoulders. Her older sister was about 5 and her smile was missing a few teeth. Both of them were extremely cute but it found it a tad weird being left in a room with two girls in which I don't know. I mean, I don't even know their names.

The younger girl got up off the tiny chair and headed over to where I was sitting on the floor. She grabbed my hand and I got up off the floor and followed the small girl to where she led me.

She pulled out one of the chairs and told me to sit down. As difficult as it was, I finally managed to fit into the chair. The older sister put a plastic cup in front of me and filled it with "tea." I thanked her and was soon given a tiara to wear.

I chuckled slightly and put the shiny plastic object on my head and the younger girl sat back down at the table, sipping from her cup. 

Your P.O.V.

You headed back down the long hall that led to Taylor and Kate's playroom. From down the hall you heard Taylor say irritably, "You're supposed to hold your pinky up!" 

"Sorry, sorry." You heard Harry say in a soft tone. You peeked into the room hoping not to disturb whatever was going on and when you peered in, you saw three pretty princesses drinking tea at a table. 

Before Harry noticed you, you pulled out your phone and took a quick photo of the three of them. It would surely be something the fans would want to see. 

You leaned against the door frame and said, "May I join Princess Harry?" Harry's attention quickly averted to you and you could've swore he blushed. You smiled at the shy action and Kate nodded while placing an additional cup to the table.

You walked over to the table and sat next to Harry. "I like your crown." You said sweetly and he smiled in embarrassment while taking another sip of "tea."

"You still don't have your pinky up!" Taylor exclaimed while she demonstrated to Harry how to properly do so. You began to chuckle and Harry mimicked her actions. Good thing there wasn't any actual tea in the cup because you would've spat it out from laughing so hard at how Harry was being bossed around by a young girl.