Dark Harry

"Harry I'm scared," you croaked out. Taking a shortcut down a dark alleyway in the middle of the night to get home was not one of Harry's brightest ideas. "I don't like this." You continued to verbally speak about your distaste for Harry's "short cut."

"It's alright babe," he said. He wrapped his arm tightly around you shoulder and pulled you against his side. "Nothing is going to happen to us." He tried to reassure you and you gulped.

The alley seemed to go on for ages and ages. Continuous darkness and fear was all it seemed to provide your senses. 

"We're almost to the end." Harry proclaimed and you could feel your nerves calming at his words. Within moments you'd be greeted by the familiarity of your own town and you'd never have to set foot in that alley again. 

But the calm feeling was short lived. Within moments a hooded figure popped out and folded his arms across his chest. His sleeves were rolled up that showed the numerous tattoos on his skin. Harry instinctively pulled you behind him and folded his arms across his chest as well. 

"What the fuck are you doing?" The man spoke. His voice was deep and raspy and it sent uncomforting chills down your spine. While you stood nearly scared to death Harry juxtaposed your actions. He was calm and confident that nothing bad was going to happen to the two of you. 

"Well we were just walking home if that's okay with you," Harry said in a mocking tone. The guy moved a step closer to the two of you and Harry didn't flinch. 

"Actually it isn't okay with me." The man snapped back at Harry. You clutched Harry's arm and he used his free hand to hold yours. 

"Well too bad I don't give a fuck," Harry said harshly. The man scoffed at him and moved even closer. 

"Watch your tone with me kid."

"Get the fuck out of our way."

The man rolled his sleeves up even more and raised an eyebrow at Harry, "And what if I don't?"

"I'll move you out of our fucking way."

"I'd like to see you try," the man scoffed again. Harry let go of your arm and moved towards the man so he could swing at him. Harry swung a punch at the man's jaw which caused him to become slightly disoriented. The man retaliated and his fist came in contact with Harry's temple. 

While all of this was occurring you stood shaking in horror as Harry continued to punch at the man. Harry was getting many good hits at him and the man was taken back by Harry's strength. The man fell down on the cement and he clutched his bleeding nose. Harry grabbed your hand and ran with you as fast as you could. You were still taken back by what had happened but you figured it'd be best not to talk about it anymore.