You're On The Set Of The You And I Video

You were with Harry watching him and the boys shoot the 'You and I' music video. The fans were going absolutely mental behind the barriers.

It was the third day shooting, and it was absolutely freezing. You, being the genius you are, decided to go out in a sweater, but no coat.

Some rude fans nearby were laughing at how cold you were. You were shaking, shivering, and your teeth were chattering.

After the director yelled 'cut', Harry raced over to you. "Baby are you okay?" He asks you, worried.

"M'fine babe." You shivered. "No, you're not. C'mere." Harry said, opening his jacket and hugging you with it. You were all wrapped up and warm, under Harry's jacket, in his arms.

"Harry! We need you on set!" The director yelled. "Here take my jacket." Harry took off his jacket and handed it to you. "Harry, no, you-" you started. "You need it more than I do Y/N . Besides, I need to stay in my sweater for this." Harry gestured to his gray sweater.

"Okay, Harry. I love you." You said, in a singsong tone. "I love you, too." He pecked your nose, making some of the fans go 'aw' and some of the fans make gagging noises. Harry looked at the rude fans, stuck his tongue out at them, and left.

You watched as Harry raced off towards the pier, again. The camera crew prepared as the boys started walking, again.