He's Ill On Tour And Won't Let You Take Care Of Him

"Oh y/n, thank goodness you're here" Liam smiled as I ran to his arms, squeezing him while laughing.
I haven't seen Liam in six months, and even though I wasn't here for him, I was still extremely excited to see him. He was like a big brother to me, and not being able to see him was tough to go through.

"I don't know how you're able to do this, but thank you for picking me up from your tour bus" I smiled, releasing the hug as I fixed the strap to my luggage on my shoulder.

"No problem! We were right by here anyway" he smiled, rubbing my hair like I was a little kid.
I giggled, missing how close we were.

"How's tour?" I asked, walking with him toward the back entrance of the airport.
The night breeze made me shiver, hugging my coat closer to my body as I tried to keep warm.

"Good, but stressful. We've been replacing and taking care of Harry for weeks" he sighed.

I frowned. I hated knowing Harry wasn't himself. It was awful. You don't realize how much you miss who someone is until they aren't themselves anymore.

"Well, I hope he doesn't mind I'm here" I breathed out.
Harry hasn't wanted the boys to know he has fallen terribly ill. I don't know why, but apparently everytime Liam says he's going to tell me, Harry freaks out and refuses. I didn't know whether he was scared for me to see how badly it is, or he just didn't want me to worry.

"Here we are. Just stay behind me and hide in the bathroom until I tell you to, okay?".
I nodded before stepping into the tour bus.

"Oh Y/n's h-"

"Shhh!" I shushed, pointing to the bunk room, reminding them that I was surprising Harry.
They all nodded, looking like a lightbulb just went off above their heads. Within seconds, they carried on to their arguments, making me giggle at how engulfed they were.
I shook my head, following Liam to the bunk room, tucking myself into the bathroom so that I was hidden from Harry.

"Harry, you feeling better?" Liam asked, giving him a pat on the shoulder.

Harry attempted to sit up, but failed quickly as his body was too weak to hold up his weight. Liam quickly stabled Harry up, making Harry rub his eyes with the sides of his hand. He was shirtless, making the sweat upon his skin look more evident.
"No" Harry answered, letting out a groan.

"Will this make it better?" Liam asked, turning towards me as he nodded his head.

I slowly walked into the room, my hands in my pockets as I never take my eyes off of Harry. His face turned hard as he watched me, dropping his hands against his lap angrily.

"I told you not to tell her, Liam" Harry snapped, sending him a harsh glare.

"I know, mate, but I had to. You're awfully ill and she can help you".

"No, she can't. If anything she's going to make it worse. She's not going to give me any peace and quiet and she won't leave me alone".

My heart dropped as I took a look at my shoes. All I ever do is try to help him, but I never knew he felt that way about it. I never knew I bothered him when all I ever did was try to help him.

"I'll be uh-I'll be with the guys, Liam" I smiled softly.
He turned to me, giving me a sympathetic look.

He mouthed a short "I'm sorry", but it wasn't his fault.

He didn't know Harry was going to act that way towards me, because he wasn't supposed to. He was supposed to be happy and relieved, so I just nodded, slowly making my way toward the kitchen area.