Period Pain

"Please just cut out my reproductive system I beg you," you groaned as you adjusted the heating pad so it rested on your abdomen directly. "I wish I was born with a penis." You said followed by another groan of pain.

"Is it really that bad?" Harry said as he handed you the bag of chips on the table that you were eyeing. You nodded your head and ravenously ripped into the bag of chips, stuffing your face with them. The stabbing ache of your abdomen continued and you winced in pain. Harry brushed his lips against your forehead and ran his fingers through your hair before getting up off of the couch.

"Do you want me to get you another heating pad?" Harry said sweetly and you nodded your head. He then left the room to go rummaging through the closets to find the second heating pad you had stored in there for when you had your period. 

Harry came back in the room moments later with the heating pad in his hand and he plugged it into the outlet. You quickly turned it on to its highest setting so it would dull the ache of your back.

"I really wish I was a man right now because then the only thing I would have to worry about is being discreet when I scratch my balls," you said and Harry laughed. 

"The medicine will kick in soon, try to relax." Harry said and he pressed a kiss to your temple again. You hadn't touched the chips in a while so Harry moved them back onto the table. You closed your eyes and tried to ignore the pain you felt so you could take a nap. The medicine took a good 10 minutes worth of suffering to finally kick in and before you knew it you were sleeping against Harry's chest.