Drunken Times

The boys had just got back from their tour in Australia and Harry had decided that he needed one more party before he relaxed for the next month. He had decided that he would have a welcome home/ house warming party in his newly renovated house. Using the excuse that he hadn't seen you in ages he had somehow convinced you to spend the whole day helping to set up for the night. There was practically an unlimited supply of alcohol and food, an amazing playlist and lights that would rival that of the best clubs in London and at the present moment, all of these were being well enjoyed by the numerous guests. It was currently about 1 in the morning and the bottom floor of Harry's house had the same atmosphere of a raging club, with no signs of slowing. You were on the outskirts of the dancing group sipping your drink, when a strong arm with a large hand wrapped around your torso pulling you backwards until you hit a hard chest. Slightly shocked you turned to see Harry's cheeky grin and sweaty mess of curls. Before you could say a word, his lips crashed down on to yours, in a sloppy, yet passion filled kiss. You let Harry push you against the nearby wall deepening the kiss his hands rubbing down your hips, yours twisting into his curls. Harry pulled away long enough for you both to catch your breath as he pulled you from the room. As soon as you were away from the room of guests, his lips reattached to your own. Pulling away minutes later, both gasping for air Harry looked at you, eyes bright green and shining with lust. "I missed you so much" he whispered, leaning forward to kiss your neck, "next time you're coming with" he mumbled against your neck, making you shiver. When he pulled away from your neck once more his eyes were surprisingly sober as he watched you closely, "You know I love you right?" you merely nodded, lost for words under his gaze. Suddenly all lust was gone from his eyes and he leaned forward again, this time pressing a soft, slow kiss to you parted lips, his hands gentle on your waist instead of gripping your hips pushing them into his own. It was as though he was cherishing the moment and you found yourself sinking into the kiss, your hands wrapped around his neck.