He Gives An Exclusive Tour Of The House You Share

You hear Harry before you see him one afternoon as you're sitting at home.  He opens the front door, followed by several cameramen, and he continues talking about the house.  "Here we have the living room and the stairs - we'll come back to those."  He leads them through the living room as you just smile and wave awkwardly, not having had a heads up that he was doing this.  Harry laughs.  "She loves when I do stuff like this without telling her," he jokes.  "This is the kitchen - check out that chandelier, isn't that cool?  I'm really proud of that - picked it out myself!" he explains.  He leads them down a hallway, past a bathroom, to an office where you both have things scattered about your workspaces.  He opens the other door to reveal what you've dubbed the "Hall of Fame" where you've hung and displayed all of Harry's awards and accomplishments.  Harry traipses back down the hall and through the living room, cameramen in tow, making his way to the stairs.  "This is where the magic happens!" he says cheekily as he gets to the top of the staircase.  He turns to the right, into the master bedroom.  It's a simple, somewhat plain room.  Back across the landing, he shows the spare bedroom, currently being used as a kind of den area.  All of Harry's video games and other such "toys" are strewn about as though a child had just been playing there, when in reality that's how it had been left after Louis left yesterday afternoon.  Taking them back down the stairs, through the living room, down the hallway, through the Hall of Fame, and out the back door, Harry takes the cameracrew to the backyard. "[Y/N] loves this sun porch.  She's always out here reading her magazines and things," he explains as he leads them through it to the yard.  "This is the best part of the backyard," Harry explains, showing them a large fire pit that he had built.  There's also a pool and patio area sprawling across the yard.  Upon ending the tour, Harry promptly jumps into the pool with his clothes on, giving them some humorous final clips to use.