Anne Notices The Marks

"Good morning sleeping beauty," you said softly to Harry whose eyelids just fluttered open. A small smile crept upon his face and he lightly dragged his fingertips up the side of your body.

"Last night was amazing." He said, sleep still prominent in his voice. His fingertips drew small circles on your skin while he leaned in slowly to place a kiss under your ear. His voice practically sent chills down your spine when he whispered, "There's more where that came from." Harry's smile grew larger as he pressed a kiss to your lips before climbing out of bed, leaving you craving every inch of him even more than you did when you first woke up.

You climbed out of bed and quickly tried to make yourself look as presentable as possible. You pulled a comb through your messy hair and then you went into the bathroom to brush your teeth. By the time you finished making yourself look somewhat decent, Harry was already in the kitchen eating toast and eyeing you. You bit down on your lower lip and greeted Harry's parents before sitting down at the table next to Harry.

Harry's eyes lit up and he practically choked on his toast when he glanced over at you. A deep and dark colored hickey was on your neck and there was no masking it.

Harry brought it up to your attention by whispering it in your ear and you almost choked on toast like Harry. You realized that you were probably so tired that you didn't realize it when you had brushed your teeth earlier. Trying to hide the big mark on your skin, you draped your hair over the mark and prayed that it would go unnoticed.

"Good morning Y/N," Anne said politely as she sat down at the table after preparing her coffee. "Did you sleep well?" She said as she pressed her lips to the cup.

"Very well," you said politely while doing your best to ignore the smirk on Harry's face when he sipped his orange juice. Out of habit you brushed your hair behind your eat while you continued to eat your toast and Anne's eyes immediately widened. You wanted to smack yourself in the face once you realized what you had done.

"Y/N what happened to your neck?" Anne said as she moved in her seat slightly so she could get a better look at the mark on your neck. You nervously looked down at your hands in your lap while simultaneously hoping that Harry had a cover up for the bruise you just made.

"Last night we were watching a vampire movie and so I bit her neck to pretend to be a vampire, I didn't realize it would make that big of a mark," Harry lied. His lie was poor but you hoped that Anne wouldn't question it much further. She raised an eyebrow at his excuse, seeing right through it as though it was a window but instead of questioning it further she sipped on her coffee once more and ate her breakfast without mentioning it again.

A surge of relief went through the two of you and you promised each other that you'd be more careful when it came to leaving hickeys on each other's skin.