Personal for Emma

Personal Imagine for Emma - Harry Gets Jealous and Angry

I went into the closet to find my beautiful red dress hanging, I quickly took it on and went back to the mirror, so that I could get a good look on how I looked. I spun around, grinning at myself. I felt like a real princess in dress. I simply loved it and if I could I would wear this dress all the time.

"You look absolutely beautiful, my love." A deep husky voice came from behind me. I turned around, still grinning like a little girl to see my handsome boyfriend standing in the door, arms crossed smiling. He wore black dress pants and a colourful button up shirt with the top couple of buttons left open

"You don't look so bad yourself." I smirked and walked over to him, I put my arms around his neck and his hands found their way down to my waist, before he gently leaned down to press a kiss to my soft lips.

"I love you, you know. You're so special to me Emma." He said and kissed my nose. I giggled and pulled myself closer to his chest.

"I love you too, so much."

"As much as I would love to stay here with you, I'm afraid we have to go now or else we'll be late for the charity event." I pulled away from his chest and quickly kissed him, before turning around.

"Okay, I just need to get my purse and then I'm ready to go." I walked towards the bed where my purse was laying.

"You ready now?" I smiled and nodded, taking is hand in mine as we went down stairs.
Tonight was a beautiful night. It was a warm summer night in London and I loved it here. I took a deep breath, the scent of a summer night filled my body and I could hear the birds singing.

"You there, babe?" Harry asked and let out a chuckle, "I were talking to you, but I think you zoned out for a bit."

"Huh, yeah I'm sorry. I just love the summer nights, there is something about them I find beautiful." I answered while stepping into the car that was here to pick us up. I took my seatbelt on and turned to Harry who was struggling with his.

"Do you need some help, mister?" I laughed. He gave me a pouty look as he finally was able to get his seatbelt on.

"Don't tease me, love." He pouted.

We arrived at the charity event 20 minutes later. I could already hear the screaming fans before I even stepped out of the car. Harry being the gentleman he is, helped me out and intertwined our fingers as we made our way down the red carpet. I had never really been a big fan of the whole red carpet thing, simply because I didn't like being in the spotlight too much.

We made our way down the carpet, being stopped by several tv stations wanting to do interviews with Harry. I patiently waited in the background for Harry to finish, when I suddenly was being pushed towards Harry and the interviewer. The interviewer was smiling bright to me, his white teeth showing. He took my hand and kissed it before Harry laid his arm around my wait, pulling me close into him.

"So this is Harry Styles's gorgeous girlfriend Emma. May I just say that you look stunning tonight and your eyes are... What can I say, they are absolutely beautiful, my love." I blushed.

"Thank you." I said. I didn't know what else to say so I just smiled, still blushing a little.

"You're a very lucky man, Harry." He continued, "I would be keeping an eye on her, if you know what I mean."

He winked at me. I could feel Harry stiffen beside me and I looked up at him. His jaw was clenching, his eyes getting darker.

"Well, thank you for your time, Harry. And you Emma of course, it was a pleasure to finally meet you. I hope to see you both later." He said, smiling.

"I highly doubt it." Harry bit back, taking my hand and dragged me with him in a hurry.
We entered a building before I let go of his hand.

"What was that for, Harry? Why were you suddenly so rude to the interviewer? That wasn't polite." I didn't understand his suddenly rude behaviour towards the interviewer

"You want talk about not being polite, huh? Let me tell you something that isn't polite, Emma. It isn't polite to flirt with someone else's girlfriend and it isn't polite that to be flirting with someone when you've a boyfriend." He spat at me, eyes now dark.

"What? He wasn't flirting with me and I were certainly not flirting with him. How can you accuse me for something like that? You know I'll never do such thing, Harry." I said hurt. I would never do that to Harry, I weren't that kind of girlfriend and Harry knew that and that's why it hurt.

"Oh, come on Emma. I saw the way he was looking at you and how you blushed, smiling at him. There obviously something going on there, don't lie to me." His voice raising.

"Harry stop, just please stop. You know that isn't true! You know I always blush when people compliment me. You know how bad I am taking compliments, so don't say there was something going on cause there wasn't." I bit back as I could feel the tears starting to run down my cheeks.

Harry's eyes immediately soften when he saw my tears.

"Shit, baby. I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. I'm sorry, please forgive me." Harry said, voice now calm and soft and a guilty look across his face. His arms reached me, pulling me to his chest, tears still running down my cheeks.

"It's okay." I sniffled, "I just don't understand why you suddenly were getting so angry with me. I didn't do anything." I looked up at him

.
"I know, baby, I know. I'm so sorry, okay, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to get angry with you. I just got jealous when he started to talk about your eyes. And I know it sounds stupid, but those beautiful eyes means so much to me, they're so special and it reminds me of how special you're to me. I hate when males give you all of their attention. You belong to me, and only me. I'm sorry for being an idiot, please forgive, babe. I love you." He wiped away my tears with his thumps and pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"I forgive you, Harry. I love you too, so much and I will always belong to you."

.