You Get Jealous

You walked beside Harry, your fingers laced through his own as he led you towards the bar. "Hi what can I get you?" the bartender asked with a not so subtle flick of her hair and a flash of her flirtatious smile. "Hi love" Harry greeted with his own smile before ordering the two of you a drink. As he ordered for you, the girls eyes flicked from him to you, quickly judging you and then turning back to Harry unfazed, "I'll just get that for you" she said turning away and quite obviously swaying her hips as she retrieved your two drinks. "Thanks love" Harry said as she handed over the drinks. "Sure hun, come back and see me soon" she smirked suggestively. You watched Harry with wide eyes as he said nothing and just smiled before turning to you. "Here babe" he said offering you your drink. "No thanks" you said with a huff, crossing your arms over your chest, "it's probably poisoned." "What?" Harry asked, with confusion laced through his tone. "That bitch that was flirting with you probably poisoned it," you stated hotly before mumbling, "not that you seemed to mind." "Woah alright Y/N a bit jealous are we?" Harry said with a smirk. You huffed again, pushing off from the bar and making to walk away, mumbling "jerk" under your breath. "Hey, hey Y/N stop!" Harry said quickly grabbing onto your wrist, "I'm sorry, come on lets get out of here and find somewhere else for tonight ok" Harry said, putting the drinks back down on the bar and lacing his hand through yours. As you started walking out, he leaned down to whisper to you, "and if it makes you feel better her smile was way too fake for my liking." And though you hated to admit it, you did smile slightly, in satisfaction at his words.