He Asks You To Move In With Him

"I don't know what I should make tonight," I announced to Y/N as I sat up on the kitchen counter. "It's my night to cook but I don't think I have anything. I was going to make spaghetti but we had that last night." 

Y/N began to look through the cabinets for something that we could possibly eat. I had been pushing off going grocery shopping for a solid week now and my lack of food surely expressed that.

"Dear god Harry," Y/N said in shock. Her hands rested on both doors of the cabinets and her eyes scanned over the packaged food items messily placed on the shelves. "How many microwavable mac n cheeses do you have in here? It's enough to last you a zombie apocalypse." She teased as she pulled out several small containers of my guilty pleasure. 

I shrugged my shoulders as Y/N began to empty out the messy cabinet and place all of the items onto the counter tops. 

"These pantries are so messy Harry how the hell do you find anything in here?" She said while her inner neat freak came out of her. She began to place my mac n cheese apocalypse stock back into the cabinets in neat rows.

"I'll have to fix that before you move in," I said as she stuck the final container into the cabinet. Her eyes widened at my words and I couldn't help but smirk at the look of shock on her face.

"What?"

"You heard me," I said still smiling. "We've been together so long and you spend the night here quite often anyways so why not move in." I declared and Y/N smiled. 

"That sounds great," she began. "But if I'm going to move in with you you're going to have to have a bit more of a variety of food than just mac n cheese." A smirk came across her face.

"That mac n cheese isn't for now anyways," I teased. "It's for the apocalypse remember?" She laughed and nodded her head in agreement.