Cute Mornings

Harry's fingertips lightly ran down your skin while your eyes were sealed shut. His touches were light so he would be sure not to wake you while you were sleeping. Whenever he'd wake up before you he'd spend quite a bit of time watching you sleep and he'd think about how lucky he was to have you to himself. 

Harry loved knowing that he was the only person who could see you in such a peaceful state. Knowing that no other human being had the privilege to see you peacefully sleeping made him feel special. 

Harry's fingertips slowly stopped trailing over your skin and he fell back asleep. His fingertips rested on your right shoulder and your eyes peeled open slowly. As cliche as it was, you felt hideous without makeup and so you wanted to get up out of bed before he woke up so you could put something on. Without makeup you felt as though Harry would feel like he woke up next to a monster. 

So you slowly moved free of Harry and almost made your big escape but before you could Harry's arm hooked around your torso and pulled your back against his chest.

"Leaving so soon?" Harry's throat was dry so his voice came out hoarse. His arm tightened around your waist and you let out a sigh. Harry knew you enough to know how you felt about being without makeup and you were practically sure he knew that you were getting up to put on makeup. 

You remained silent and Harry shifted in the bed and pulled you on top of his bare chest. You buried your face into his chest to prevent him from seeing you but Harry was having none of that. Using his pointer finger he lifted up your chin and looked deeply into your eyes. 

"There's my beautiful girl," he said softly and he pressed a kiss to the tip of your nose. His hand rested on the small of your back and he soon began to rub small circles into it. You rested your chin on his chest and used your fingertips to trace the tattoos covering his skin. "You're so beautiful." He said softly before he began to drift off into sleep again with you on top of him this time.