Meeting The Boys

Meeting the boys.

My fingers run through my hair as the car I'm in with Harry, Lou and Lux drives through the back gate of the stadium, the screams of the hundreds girls surrounding the fences slightly muffled by the dark tinted windows of the SUV.

Harry squeezes my hand when he notices me starring out the window. Harry and I have be dating for nearly five months now and this was the first time that I could actually attend one of his concerts as his actual girlfriend and the first time I could meet the other boys and it was making me nervous.

"It'll be alright, stop freaking out." Harry reassures me as the car pulls to a stop.

Smiling at him I squeeze his hand back. A security guard opens the door and I don't know if it gets louder because there's nothing to barricade the noise or that they know that one of the guys is in the car and there just excited about it. The screams do grow louder once again though when Lou gets out of the car with Lux in her arms but then Harry gets out and I think my eardrums might burst as he pulls me out after him.

What surprises me most is when all the fans start to chant our ship name causing a grin to spread across Harry's cheeks as he leans down to press a small and short but still amazing kiss to my lips before he pulls back moving to the back of the car with Lou now that she's placed Lux down near my feet. Harry gets Lou's stuff out of the back of the car as I hold my hand out and Lux takes it, I smile at her as she holds up her other one and I lift her up off the ground laughing along with her as she places her feet on my thighs and starts to bounce herself off them which she always enjoys doing.

Lou ends up taking the bag from Harry and leads me in to the back of the stadium telling Lux to be careful. I look back to see Harry waving to some of the fans and talking to a security guard that works at the stadium before he follows, running to catch up with me placing a reassuring hand on my lower back.

Someone that I've never meet before comes up and leads towards the dressing room that all the boys will be using. I feel my nerves growing knowing how close I am to meeting four of Harry's closest friends. Lux is taking away my stress as she lets out an ear splitting laugh.

Before I know it she's jumping off my legs and running into Niall's arms. "Hey (Y/N), it's great to meet you, maybe Harry will shut up a bit now." He says, surprisingly pulling me into a sideways hug with his free arm that isn't supporting Lux.

The same goes with all the other guys about the room and by the end it seems like Harry is the one that's most uncomfortable in the situation now with all the stories that they're telling me about him trying to stop them from telling me more a slight pink blush creeping up his neck and resting beneath his jaw.