Plane Journeys

Harry was one of those people, who when given too much time to think would come up with a series of deep thoughts to ponder. "Y/N are you asleep?" you heard Harry's whispered voice ask and immediately your eyes flickered open "No Haz what's the matter?" you whispered back. "I can't sleep like everyone else, I just keep thinking about everything." "What's on your mind?" you asked Harry, quickly taking a glance around to see that all the other boys were fast asleep in their respective chairs so you moved a little closer to Harry, both of you curled under one blanket as you looked at Harry expectantly. "Why do people like us so much, when we go to places we have never even set foot in before, I just don't understand" Harry started out. You looked at him quickly with furrowed brows, only to see him looking back at you with a very similar expression. You started to giggle quietly, ducking your head into his chest so you wouldn't wake anyone. "What?" Harry questioned in a deep almost offended voice "why are you laughing at me?" You looked back at him with bright eyes "I'm sorry babe, but only you could start think such deep thoughts in the middle of a long overseas flight on the way to your sold out tour" you told him with a bright grin. Harry smiled at you almost shyly, his dimples just showing through "I was just on twitter earlier and I saw so many people, from places I've never even been, telling me how much they love me" Harry told you incredulously. "Harry it's because you guys are so talented and amazing to your fans, they love you because it's so obvious that you love them" you told Harry and he smiled pulling you into his chest and kissing the top of your hair, "thank you for always listening to my thoughts" Harry thanked you, making you smile and reach up to kiss him softly.