He Finds Your Piercing

You were really excited when you had gotten your belly button pierced because you knew Harry would love it. You got it done while he was on tour and was due back the next week. However, unfortunately, the tour got extended and you now had to wait an extra month for his return. As the days passed your excitement left you and soon your piercing just became normal to you. The day he finally came back you were so happy you pounced on him, kissing him feverishly all over his face. He kissed back of course.

"I missed you so much Harry!" you cooed hugging him tightly.

"I missed you more beautiful" he grinned pecking your lips again. You two snuggled up for a while before deciding to go swimming in your backyard pool. Harry put on his trunks quickly and ran to the pool while you took a while deciding what bikini to wear. You finally picked a that looked good with your skin tone and that you knew Harry especially liked. You walked to the backyard where Harry was waiting for you at the edge of the pool. He looked at you with a slight frown before his eyes lit up and a smirk formed on his lips. You froze and put your hands on your hips smiling at him. You knew it had been a long time since he's seen you in a bikini.

"Forgot how I looked in a bikini Harold?" I questioned winking at him. He chuckled and walked towards you putting his hands on your waist and looking your body up and down stopping on your belly.

"I could never forget that babe. But this is new" he replied touching your piercing gently. You grinned and nodded.

"D'ya like it" you asked

"Oh I do babe." he answered "Oh I really like it love" he said picking you up throwing you over his shoulders and racing you inside for some fun.

r