Sneaking Out

"Y/N, Y/N come outside," A loud voice came from outside of your slightly cracked window. After the voice spoke again you quickly climbed out of your bed to see who was responsible for all of the noise. 

"Babe come down," you heard the voice who you identified as Harry call from outside below your window. 

You quickly peeked your head outside and placed your finger over your lip signaling him to stop calling your name like a madman. "What's wrong Harry? Is throwing rocks at a window is too cliche for you?" You whispered down to him with a smirk on your face.

He laughed lightly and shook his head. "You know I have shit aim." He said while looking up at you with wide eyes.

"Yeah, I do." You said while thinking back to the day where Harry was supposed to toss you a roll of paper towels after you spilled soda all over your lap and instead of reaching you the paper towels fell to the floor several feet away from you. 

"Ha-ha very funny, now come down here before your parents hear." He said suddenly reminding you of the fact that your sleeping parents were in bed down the hall from you. 

You quickly peeled away from the window and headed down the hall so you could make your grand escape towards the stairs downstairs. Luckily, you made it out without causing a disturbance and your wonderful boyfriend Harry was leaning up against his car now. 

The typical 3a.m. street lighting darkened his prominent jawline and his full lips making him all that more alluring. You quickly pressed your lips up against his while his arms snaked around your waist out of instinct. The two of you kissed for a while until you realized that the point of sneaking out is to actually go out and not stand in front of your house. 

His lips pulled from yours and he moved away from the door of his car so he could open it for you to slide in. He closed it shut behind you and slid into his own seat before the two of you set off down the road for wherever your typical late night adventures took you.