You Do A Photoshoot Together

"Shh Harry" you hushed him as you rocked your two month old daughter . His laughter died down and he gave you an apologetic look.

"Sorry" he whispered looking at your daughter sleeping peacefully in your arms when fifteen minutes earlier she was balling and screaming loudly.

"But babe how will we do the photo shoot with her asleep?" he questioned you confused.

"Well too bad Harry we can't wake her we'll just have to do this another time" you answered resting her down in her stroller to sleep.

Harry pouted. "What?" you whispered.

"I really wanted a family picture though and everything is already set up and stuff. You glared at him.

"Are you saying your need for a family picture at this very second is more important than our child getting her rest?" you questioned.

He sighed "Of course not" he mumbled.

You rolled your eyes at him and pushed your daughter's stroller into the changing room. Harry groaned and followed you.

"Babe?" he said.

"What?" you snapped.

"I'm sorry let's leave, let's go home okay babe come on" he said smiling unsurely. You tried to fight it off your face but you couldn't help but smile widely.

He grinned and came over kissing you. You kissed back just as the photographers assistant Henry entered the room. He hugged Harry and then pulled you into a friendly hug.

"Wow" he said looking you up and down.

You blushed "What?" you asked.

"You're pregnant again?!" he asked making your eyes widen and look to the floor.

"no" you muttered softly and slipped out of the room as tears began to fall from your eyes.

You were trying so hard to loose your baby weight but you were only loosing it very slowly and your stomach refused to go down. You were very self conscious about it.

A minute later Harry came after you strolling Hannah with him. "Baby what's the matter? What did Henry say to you?" he questioned clearly confused.

You turned to face him and he saw your tears. His face dropped immediately.

"Babe what why are you crying?" he asked frantically not knowing what was the matter. He pulled you into his arms stroking your hair soothingly.

"Baby" he muttered.

"Talk to me please" he begged.

"He thought I was pregnant again" you eventually sobbed.

"I thought I lost the weight but no people still think I'm pregnant what the hell Harry!" you scream in tears.

"Baby look at me look at me" he said making you look him in the eyes.

"You're beautiful no matter what you know that and this" he said patting your little belly bump

"Just shows how awesome you were to give birth to this precious thing" he said smiling down at your sleeping daughter. You blushed and smiled widely looking at how adorable she was.

"Suppose so" you smile pecking his lips. You pulled away when you heard a little noise. You looked down and saw your cute baby smiling up at you two. You grin and pick her up.

"How are you my little baby girl?" Harry cooed at her taking her from your arms. You smiled widely looking at him with her.

"Well come on then let's go to our photo shoot" you said making him grin.

"Really?" he asked and you nodded.

� 尘$o>�