He Takes Care Of You

"Shit," you cursed aloud as you came in contact with the frozen ground beneath your feet. "Ow, ow." You yelped in pain as you tried to get up to your feet. A load of pain from your knee traveled up your body.

Harry stopped shoveling the snow in your driveway and saw you laying on the ground. He dropped the shovel in his hand and it landed into a bank of snow. He rushed over to you and wrapped his arm around your back.

"Are you alright?" He asked worriedly and you tried once more to get up. You winced in pain again. He took your pain as an answer that you were not okay.

Without speaking another word, Harry lifted you up off the ground and carried you bridal style into your house. 

"Where does it hurt?" He said softly while still holding you in his arms.

"My knee," you said softly and pointed to the knee that you landed on.

Harry carried you over to the kitchen table and sat you on top of it. He slid off your winter jacket and tossed it to the floor. He carefully took off your snow boots and tossed them to the floor as well.

You took off your own hat and gloves and placed them onto the table. Harry lifted you up once more and walked you over to the couch. He placed a pillow under your knee and walked into the kitchen again.

He returned a few moments later with an ice pack in his hand. You braced yourself for the surge of cold that would soon flush your senses. He sat by your feet and placed the cold material onto your throbbing knee and you winced at the sudden contact.

He stroked his hand against your cold cheeks and you closed your eyes at his warm touch. 

"Why were you outside in the first place?" He said jokingly and you shrugged. 

"I wanted to help you shovel." You said softly and he chuckled while continuing to run his fingertips against your cheek.

"I told you I could do it alone, I know how big of a spaz you could be sometimes." He teased and you nodded you head in agreement.

"I'm going to go finish shoveling and when I'm done I'm going to make you some hot cocoa, don't come back outside." He teased and you nodded your head. He pressed a kiss to your forehead and walked back outside. 

If you were able to walk you probably would've went back outside, but instead you stood in place and aimlessly flipped through the television channels.