I'll Take Care Of You

"I don't want to. You go. I'll just spend the day in the hotel, it's fine really." You said quickly, your eyes darting over to the doors to the hotel, and the elevator.

The screams were only growing louder as more and more fans spotted you through the glass. You and Harry - as well as his security team - were standing in the middle of the elegant lobby. And there was no way in hell that you were going through the large mob outside.

You'd had nightmares about this. Dreams where you walked out to the large mob and they pulled you to the ground so you lost sight of Harry - and then the cars would whisk him away while you were left to be trampled on.

"Hey, babe." Harry started, cupping your cheek so you were forced to look at him. Your eyes met with his orbs, full with worry and concern. His brow was furrowed ever so slightly - in a way that you only saw when he was concerned for you. Not for anyone else - just for you.

"Harry, I can't." You whispered, closing your eyes as they stung with tears. You couldn't cry. You couldn't.

Though your eyes were closed, you could still see the flashes from cameras outside - clearly catching the intimate moment between the two of you. You were sure that tomorrow the magazines would read 'Harry Styles' Girlfriend Suffering From The Hate' when in reality - those that had snapped the moment up were the reason for your panic.

"Listen, listen to me. I will not let go of you out there. I promise. I'll take care of you."

You swallowed thickly, letting his voice haze your mind and calm you for just a moment. Though your heart was still racing.

Harry moved his hand, placing it over your chest and feeling your thudding heart. He smiled sadly at how terrified you were.

"Do you trust me?" He whispered, and immediately ou nodded. You dragged open your eyes, sniffling as he kissed your forehead.

"Then trust me to look after you out there. Come on. I'm not leaving you at this hotel."