Personal for Aurora

Personal for Aurora - Your Harrys celebrity crush - Warning: Dirty imagine

You were not looking forward to tonight's award show. Normally it would be the easiest thing in the world. You weren't nominated and all you had to do was present. But you were smart enough to recognize a PR set up and this was definitely the case here. You were a child star turned teenager, work exclusively in film and television and yet they had you presenting a Teen Choice Award in a music category? You knew exactly why: One Direction. Not all of them, of course. But they were definitely going to win and that meant you would come face to face with Harry Styles. You didn't not like him - you'd never met him - but you knew you were his celebrity crush. Big time. He started mentioning it in interviews and suddenly your friends, family members and even management were ringing you up to tell you what had been said this week. Of course you would 'coincidentally' present him an award. You arrive at the venue to rehearse with the teleprompter before tonight and an all-too-familar song is being played. Live.

"Did I come at the wrong time?" you ask the first person you see, who is probably one of the bartenders and has no clue what you're talking about.

'Just my luck,' you think.

'It's not enough I have to see them all on live television tonight, now I get to see them at rehearsals, too.' You see Harry look into the audience, realize you're there, and stop dead in his tracks. It makes everyone else stop as well. You look around for someone to tell you what to do, where to go, but everyone is busy getting ready. Harry hops off the stage and comes over to you.

"Hi Aurora," he says, extending a hand.

"I'm Harry." You shake his hand, surprised he didn't go in for something more. It's actually very nice of him.

"I thought I should introduce myself since I'm pretty sure we both know why you're presenting the Choice Song category tonight."

So Harry knows, too? And is equally as embarrassed by the whole thing? You smile, your opinion on him changing quickly.

*later on that night*

"I want you Aurora .", he hisses and pushes you into your bedroom.

You just grin and back away for unzip your dress. You let it fall down to the floor and lock your eyes with his. You exactly get what you want. He throw you onto the king site bed and hovers over you ripping his t-shirt off and undid his pants. His soft lips sucks onto your neck leaving red marks down your spine. With one swiftly motion he unclasps your bra and start sucking onto your right nipple while he gives the other one a special treatment too. You moan in pleasure. He kisses down your stomach until he reaches the waistline of your panties. He slid his finger into it and starts rubbing your clit roughly. You can't help but moan. It feel so good. He quickly pulls your panties down and kisses you where you need him the most.

"Harry, don't stop!", you moan as he began eating you out. You feel him smirking against your heated pussy and out of the blue he slams his tongue into you.

"Harry, it feels so good! Keep going!", you grunt and bug your hips. You fell the familiar knot in your stomach and your walls tighten.

"I'm close.", you moan and with that you cum all over his tongue and his face. He licks you clean and smiles.

"You taste so good Aurora.", he moan. You give him a smile back and flip him around so you are on top. With one motion you throw his Calvin Klein's away and tease him with kissing his swollen heat. You twirl your tongue around the tip before you take the whole length into your mouth. You bob your head up and down and his hands find his way to your head.

"You're so amazing Aurora! Faster!", he moans from the top of his lungs. You try to take more into your mouth until you gag. You pump the part which doesn't fit into your mouth and you can say he's close. His cock twitch into your mouth before he sighed.

"I'm gonna cum babe!", he screams as his liquids fill your mouth.

"Be a good girl and suck every drop of my cum.", he moans and you do what he said. After you are done you hover over him and give him a passionate kiss.