He Comes Home Upset

You heard a bunch of keys cling together from outside of your apartment door which notified you that your boyfriend, Harry, was home from the studio. You continued cooking and heard the door lightly shut. He walked into the kitchen but didn't say anything except a small "Hi (Y/N)" as he squeezed past you and got a glass of water, you studied the look on his face and he definitely wasn't happy. He sighed and made his way over to the TV. You followed him into the room and sat beside him, his expression didn't change and he didn't even bother to look at you, instead he took a sip of his water and clicked the TV remote to find something to watch. "What's wrong babe?" You asked, finally breaking the silence. "Well, what can I say (Y/N)." He said while turning his head towards you. "I messed up my solo really badly today, and I didn't mess it up once, I messed it up 7 times!" He yelled while grabbing the bridge of his nose. "Awwh, poor baby. Let's just forget about all of that and cuddle okay? Everything will be okay, You'll do great on your solo tomorrow, I know it." You say with a sympathetic smile while cupping your hand around his cheek. "Thanks (Y/N)." Harry said while giving you a soft smile. He wrapped his arms around your waist and buried his face in the crook of your neck. "Now this was probably the best part of my entire day." He said kissing your head.