Crossword Puzzles

Your eyes scanned the black and grey colored article in front of your face while you tapped the end of your pen to your chin. A 6 letter word for "moved swiftly." Your eyebrows furrowed as you continued to tap the pen to your chin, as if it would stimulate your brain to help you figure out the answer. This crossword puzzle was really getting on your nerves. You couldn't seem to figure out any of the answers and you wanted to chuck it across the room but you wanted to finish it just as much.

You peered over at Harry who was staring down at his phone screen while simultaneously stirring a cup of tea. "Hey Harry," you began while giving one final look at the two words which were driving you insane. "Can you help me with this?" His eyes peered up from his phone while he placed the spoon down on the table and headed over to you. "A 6 letter word for moved swiftly huh." He stood silent for a few seconds before saying, "Moving." You rolled your eyes playfully before saying, "Harry that's in the question, why would it be in the answer." He chuckled slightly before replying, "Alright alright. It's probably swift." He smiled a dimpled grin and you couldn't help but smile back. "Could you please help me you asshole." You joked and he grabbed the newspaper from the table and flipped to the back of it. His eyes scanned the page and then he blurted out, "Darted." He chucked the paper back at you. "Well I could've done that-" "Why didn't you then?" You rolled your eyes jokingly once more and took the newspaper and put it in the recycle bin.