You Want To Cuddle But He Ignores You

"No Y/N." Harry said sourly as he folded his arms across his chest. The sprawled out ink across his arms showed slightly out the ends of his black t-shirt. He turned his attention away from you and you rolled your eyes at how he was blatantly ignoring you.

"I said I was sorry," you said sweetly as you batted your eyelashes up at him. "Please." You begged and he shook his head no. You stared up at his face and tried to resist the urge to kiss him all over.

You and Harry had made a bet to see who could win 3 rounds of Fifa and you had beaten him. He was bitter over his loss and refused to let you cuddle with him, but you pressed on.

"Pleaseeeeee," you begged as you moved close to him on the couch. His arms remained folded tightly across his chest and he closed his eyes. You got up off the couch and made him believe that you left the room but in reality you were going to cuddle with him whether he was willing to or not.

Harry remained seated on the couch with the same bitter expression plastered across his face. You cupped your hand across your mouth to muffle out the laughter threatening to slip from your lips.

Without warning you climbed on top of Harry's lap. He opened his eyes slowly and looked up at you. He raised an eyebrow and you could see his tightly folded arms begin to loosen.

"You're relentless." He said softly with a chuckle and you nodded. You leaned down and peppered kisses along his jawline and his arms unfolded quickly after. 

He placed his hands on your waist and pulled you down to his chest. His arms locked around you and you rested your head down in the crook of his neck. His lips came in contact with the skin under your ear and you felt a chill surge through your body. 

You pressed a kiss to his neck where your face was buried and you could feel a vibration come from his throat when he said, "I love you." 

You pressed an additional kiss to his neck before mumbling, "I love you."