He Takes Care Of You When Your Drunk

Harry's P.O.V.

"Harry I'm sooooooooo drunk," Y/N slurred as I held her against my side as we walked into our house. She had went out drinking with her friends for the night and to keep it simple and sweet, Y/N was drunk. "Harry I am so drunk." She continued to repeat as I helped her make her way over to the couch.

Our bedroom was upstairs but there was no way in hell that she was going to be able to walk up the stairs, even with my help. I helped her take off her heels as she laughed for no apparent reason. Her eyes were wide as she continued to laugh and giggle like a little girl. 

Her laughter was contagious and I soon found myself laughing along with her. If any stranger saw the two of us they'd assume we both were drunk but nope, just her. 

"Harry this dress is annoying as hell and my bra is hurting my boobs," she slurred while trying to take off her dress. She was too drunk to even unzip a zipper so I had to help her. 

"Alright babe," I said as I headed over to her. She sat up a little with my help and I began to unzip her dress. She continued to giggle at my actions.

"At least buy me a drink first," she slurred and continued to giggle while I helped take off her dress completely. I pulled my shirt off of my body to give it to her to wear for the night. Normally I'd give her one of my shirts from upstairs but I didn't want her to get up while I was gone. I sat down on the couch by her and unhooked her bra for her. "Thank yooooou." She slurred and giggled.

I helped her slide my shirt on her body while she laughed the entire time. She leaned up to press a kiss to my lips and her hands made their way to the top of my jeans. I grabbed her hands softly and placed them back in her lap.

"Pleaseeeee," she begged and I shook my head no. She gave up trying to get in my pants, literally and she leaned back on the couch. She asked me to sleep with her and so I did. She pressed her back up against my chest and my arms wrapped around her waist. 

We both dozed off for a little while when all of a sudden I felt her trying to get out of my grip.

"What's wrong babe?" I whispered while letting go of her waist.

"I feel sick," she said. She didn't sound as drunk as she was earlier but she was still slightly tipsy. I got up off the couch and led her into the bathroom. There was no doubt in hell she was going to have one hell of a hangover.

I opened the lid of the toilet and Y/N knelt down in front of it. I grabbed her hair with my hand and pulled it out of her way while she threw up into the toilet. When she was finished I flushed the toilet for her and got her water to rinse her mouth out. 

"I'm sorry Harry," she repeated over and over again. "I'm sorry." 

"Shhhh Y/N," I said quietly while leaning down to press a kiss against her forehead. "It's okay baby. I'm here and I'll take care of you." I tried to reassure her.

After she threw up once more we both headed back to the living room so she could hopefully sleep off her hangover. She lied back down on the couch and closed her eyes while I went into the kitchen to make her some tea to help her sleep, but by the time I returned she was already fast asleep. 

I leaned down to press a kiss to her forehead before sitting down in the spot next to her where I eventually fell asleep.