He Finds Out You Had An Abusive Ex

Harry had taken you out clubbing for your birthday and you both were having an amazing time, dancing, drinking and just full on partying. You were just taking a break sitting at a booth catching your breathe from all the dancing when you spotted your horrible ex boyfriend Jason.

You cowered a bit as the memories came to you. He was very abusive towards you both verbally and physically. You had numerous marks from him which had faded by now but the scar he made on your mind was there forever. You were so afraid of him. You tugged on Harry's arm slightly saying frantically,

"Let's go home please" Of course Harry knew you too well.

"What's wrong love?" he questioned eyeing you.

"I don't feel well can we leave please" you said getting up but he pulled you back down.

"What is it?" You flashed a glance at Jason and Harry looked as well.

"Isn't that your ex?" Harry knew he was your ex because he saw a picture of you two on twitter but he didn't about the horrible details of the relationship. You nodded quickly as you got up and Harry did as well.

"It's kinda awkward between us and..." before you could finish Jason was by your side.

"Well hello there sweetheart" he smirked looking you up and down. You flinched immediately taking a step closer to Harry and away from Jason.

"H...hi" you stuttered out. He smirked loving that he still intimidated you.

"And who's this?" he asked sizing Harry up.

"Um H..harry my boy boyfriend" you said looking to the ground. Jason continued smirking as Harry wrapped his arm around your waist.

"Oh really now?"

"Yes she is with me have a problem with that?" Harry said getting protective of you.

"No man, hope you're enjoying my seconds" he said and Harry immediately clenched his fists as Jason disappeared in the crowd. Harry tried to follow him but you pulled him towards you.

"Let's leave!" you cried almost in tears now. Harry furrowed his eyebrows at you but didn't say anything, he could see you were over whelmed and scared so he got you out of the club and into his Range Rover as fast as possible however he didn't drive off.

"Baby are you okay?" he asked. You nodded your head trying to calm yourself.

"Okay so tell me what's up?"

"N..nothing it was just weird seeing him" you lied and Harry saw right through you.

"We've met one of your exes before and it was not like this tell me what's bothering you love" he said and you knew any lie you told he would see through you, you had to tell him the truth.

"Ummm well he didn't treat me very nice let's just say that" you mumbled.

"What do you mean? How did he treat you?" Harry questioned.

You sighed nervously, "He was abusive" you whispered quickly.

Harry's eyes immediately widened with shock before he clenched his jaw and fists and narrowed his eyes.

"He was what?! That fucking idiot!" he cursed opening the door to head back into the club.

"Harry! NO" you screamed.

"Why the fuck not Y/N?! No one messes with you and gets away with it!" he yelled running back into the club before you could stop him. You immediately got out of the car as quickly as you could and ran back into the club as well. You saw Harry had cornered Jason and was shouting angrily at him. He was about to punch Jason when you got in between the boys.

"Harry!" you yelled.

"Get out of the way Y/N" Harry snarled.

"He's not worth it" you said pleading with him with your eyes. He looked at you and sighed.

"Fine" he said pulling you into his arms.

"IF you ever and I mean ever dare touch her again you won't live to see the next day!" Harry yelled at the quivering Jason. He led you back to the vehicle.

"Don't worry babe I'd never hurt you, ever, I love you" Harry said kissing your lips sweetly before driving off.

"I know Harry I love you too"

Ұ@>