He Distracts You

"Hey babe," Harry said softly as he pressed a soft kiss to your forehead. "Whatcha doing?" He said as he sat down next to you. You were resting on your stomach staring blankly at the word document opened in front of you. He peered at the screen and stared at the computer screen you were focused on intently.

"I have to write a paper for my stupid History class." You said bitterly as you continued to scan your eyes over the words plastered over your screen. He nodded, but you didn't see. He remained quiet, but you could tell that he was bored and he wanted your attention. "Harry," You said with a hint of irritability in your voice. "Babe, can you please stop doing that." "Doing what?" He replied innocently as you peered over at him.

"You know exactly what you're doing." You said accusingly. "I have to get this done by tonight and you're trying to distract me." He tried his best to hide the slight smirk forming over his face, but he failed to do so.

"I'm sorry babe, but you've been here all night and I miss you." You smiled slightly and turned to face him quickly. "I miss you too babe, but I need to get this done." He nodded once again and headed out of the room, or so you thought.

Within moments, Harry made a leap onto your bed and then laid on your back. You were irritated on the inside, but on the outside you couldn't help but smile and laugh. He began to pepper kisses all along your face, neck and forehead while you laughed.

You turned yourself around so you were facing him and immediately, your lips met one another. "I love you." He said between kisses and you did the same. "I love you too you doofus." He smiled against your lips and pressed one more kiss to your forehead before leaving the room so you could work.