Backstage After A Concert

As soon as he came into view, to where you were waiting for him backstage, you knew that he was upset. He wasn't smiling like the rest of the boys and his gaze was trained on the ground in front of him. He was so focused on his own thoughts, that he didn't even notice you as he walked past. Before he could get too far, you reached out and wrapped a hand around his wrist affectively pausing his train of thought and stopping him in his tracks. You pulled him back to you and his head shot up to meet your concerned eyes, his green eyes slightly misty. "Y/N?" he questioned softly, "what are you doing here?" "I came to see you perform of course," you replied equally as soft. "Well sorry about that" Harry said his head bowing again. "Harry what are you talking about, you were perfect," you said pulling up his chin to look him in the eye. "No I wasn't, I screwed up my 'Little things' solo and let the rest of the boys down" Harry said with a frown. You sighed, you had known that he would feel this way as soon as you had heard the small squeak his voice had made while singing. Grabbing his hand, you started pulling him towards the noisy dressing room, filled with the voices of the other lads. "Y/N what are you doing?" Harry said, attempting to pull his hand free, but you were already through the door. The rest of the boys turned at your entrance looking confused. "Can you please tell Harry that he didn't let you down," you called out to the room. "What!" they all exclaimed in unison, "of course not, you were amazing" Louis finished, all the boys nodding their agreement. "Thank you" you said matter of factly, before again taking Harry's hand and pulling him from the room. "See I told you" you said with a smile. Harry barely smiled back at you, making you sigh. "Come on" you said "stop being all mopey now, I have better ideas for us," you said, reaching up and pressing a passionate kiss to Harry's surprised lips, hand immediately twisting into his long curls. It didn't take long until Harry's hands started to run around your hips and up your spine, as he let go of all of his worries, immersing himself in the kiss.