He Saves You

Harry: One minute he was driving you to work and the next thing he knew, a dog came out of nowhere causing him to swerve and crash through a shop window. You were knocked out instantly but luckily he wasn't. He kicked his door open and climbed out. All around the car, there was products from the shop. He heard a dropping noise and noticed that petrol was spilling from the car. Cursing, he ran around the car and attempted to pull your door open. When it wouldn't budge, he looked around the room and spotted an iron. He smashed the window with it and opened the door, just as you woke up. "Harry?" You whimpered, reaching up to touch your face which was covered in blood. "Don't worry (Y/N). I'll get you out of there" he soothed, attempting to pull you free. Finally he managed to pull you from the car -which had recently caught fire- and started to guide you to the gaping hole in the store wall. You cried out as a pain came from your side and Harry quickly pulled you into his arms, carrying you the rest of the way. Just as the two of you got a few feet from the burning building, it exploded and you both flew forward. Harry covered your body with his as debris started to rain down on you. Later, after the two of you been cleaned up you turned to him "Thank you for not leaving me" He pecked your forehead "I'd never leave you"