Late Night Cooking

"Harry someone is going to hear us," you said to your boyfriend Harry who had the bright idea of baking cookies at 3am. Harry reached upwards so he could grab a cooking tray from the top cabinets in his parent's kitchen. 

The two of you were spending the weekend at their house and Harry took it upon himself to make himself feel back at home.

"Well if they end up hearing us then they can help us make cookies," he said with a smirk as he began to read the directions from his phone online on how to bake chocolate chip cookies from scratch. "We need flour." Harry said while fighting off a smirk.

"Oh hell no," you remarked as you reminisced about the last time you and Harry made cookies. "No way am I trusting you with flour. The last time we made cookies you ended up leaving flour hand prints all over my body."

Harry let out a chuckle as he opened more cabinets to search for flour for the cookies. You rested your hand on your hip while he tried his best to look casual and not like he was plotting against you.

"No way Harry," you said as you headed over to Harry. You moved in front of him so he couldn't lean up to reach the flour without you being in his way. "I'm not letting you." You said with a smile as Harry grinned menacingly.

"You're not going to stop me Y/N," he taunted you while grinning widely. His hands made their way to your waist and then down to the hem of his t-shirt that you were wearing so he could distract you enough to move you out of his way. He somehow managed to do that and then grabbed the flour. 

"Please don't Harry," you begged while trying not to laugh. You figured that you had one way to get him to stop and that was to pout. You stood right next to him and began to pout. He pouted back at you and then rested his forehead against yours while holding the flour behind his back.

"I'm sowwy baby," he said in a child-like voice and he pressed a kiss to your pouty lips. "It's my job." His lips met your pouting ones again and he moved over to the counter where all of the things needed for making cookies were set up.

He kept a sharp eye on you while he began to put all of the dry ingredients together just so you wouldn't be able to take the flour from him. You walked up behind him and wrapped your arms around his torso from behind as he looked at you with a smirk. 

He mixed the ingredients and you figured his flour days were over so you began to mix the wet ingredients. But when you were intently focusing on making sure not to get egg shell in the mix he put flour on his hand and smacked your butt. You had only his t-shirt on you so when he smacked you it hit your butt hard. You let out a yelp and turned around to look at the hand print now on your butt. Grabbing a handful of flour yourself you prepared to leave your mark on Harry.

"You're such an a-"

"What is going on in here?" Anne said groggily as she stood in the door way of the kitchen. Her arms were folded across her chest and she was searching for answers. You quickly hid your flour filled hand behind your back and tried not to look as guilty as you were.

"We were just baking cookies," Harry said softly as he wiped his flour covered hands on his black Ramones t-shirt.

Anne raised an eyebrow but then decided it was too late to argue or question what the two of you were doing. "Well when you're finished get to sleep alright and please keep the noise down." She instructed and the two of you nodded.

When she left the room you quickly smacked Harry on the butt with your handful of flour and then chuckled quietly to yourself as you finished mixing everything together.