Star Watching Together

"That's the little dipper," Harry said as he pointed to a cluster of random stars.

You nudged his side slightly and shook your head, "Harry you little dipper that's not it." He smirked a bit and pointed at the same group of stars again.

"Of course it is," he said matter-of-factly even though he was way off. "You see they make that little dippy thing." You chuckled at his choice of words and continued to shake your head.

"Harry, the little dipper is over there. That is just a random group of stars." A few moments of intent staring from Harry passed and he then realized that you were correct. He crossed his arms over his chest and pouted like a little child. "Oh come on you big baby." You teased as you cuddled into his side.

His skin was cool from the Summer air and his t-shirt smelled like grass, probably because the two of you were laying on the grass for an hour or so now to stare at the stars. 

"Don't be a big baby my little dipper," you teased him more and he pouted still. You leaned up and rested your forearm against his chest and pressed a kiss against his pouty lip. "What's wrong my little baby?" You said and he couldn't help but smile.

"You're bulling me." He joked and you positioned yourself on top of him. Your legs straddled each side of him as you placed your hands on his wrists. 

"Perhaps," you teased and he looked up at you with a smile on his face. "It's not my fault that you were wrong." You were having too much fun teasing him and you knew he was going to get back at you for doing so later on.

He broke free from your grip and placed his hands on your waist and pulled you down onto his chest. "Your so annoying." He said with a smile and you rested your chin against him.

"Don't you start being the bully now." You retorted and he pressed a kiss to the tip of your nose. "Don't you start being the bully now." You retorted and he pressed a kiss to the tip of your nose.