Babysitting

Harry had always loved Lux, taking the responsibility of being another guardian very seriously. Sure, she had her parents to look after her – but Harry always offered to look after Lux whenever they needed it. Which happened to be the night you were staying over too. Lou and Tom were headed out to an event Lou had been invited to, and it wasn't at all somewhere Lux would feel entertained.

Naturally, and not so unexpectedly, Harry offered to take Lux for the night since Lou didn't have many other options. At first you were kind of annoyed. Seeing as you hadn't seen him in weeks due to the promotions he was doing and finally you were getting a night alone, only for Harry to say you'd have more company. But you loved Lux, and you loved seeing Harry around Lux even more so you couldn't stay mad for very long.

The little girl was dropped off at Harry's flat at around 3 in the afternoon, Lou leaving you with a bag full of toys and clothes, and her favourite DVDs. Instantly, Lux gravitated towards Harry and demanded to be picked up, to which the curly-haired boy did without hesitation. And from then on, it seemed like he wouldn't ever put her down again.

The night ticked on, eventually it being Lux's bed time after the three of you washed the dishes created from dinner. Harry scooped Lux up after she was changed into her pyjamas, and he took your hand and lead you to the bedroom.

He flicked on the lamps on the bedside tables, the room being lit dimly with a soft yellow glow. Lux clambered up onto the bed and you got comfortable above the covers. Harry pulled off his shoes and laid in the bed as well, the two of you laying either side of the little blondie that you'd both fallen in love with ever since she was born.

Harry brushed back Lux's messy hair as the little girl closed her eyes, clearly exhausted from the night of you three messing around to keep her laughing. Her small hands rested on her stomach as the both of you watched her slowly begin to fall into a slumber.

You couldn't help but look up at Harry, who soon met your gaze with a dimple smile. He reached over and took your hand, toying with your fingers and smiling.

"I can't wait until this is us, with our child." He said, chewing on the inside of his cheek as he paused, "The whole idea of it makes me so happy."

He kept his voice gentle, careful not to wake up Lux otherwise you both knew she'd be filled up with energy again – and undoubtedly would be up until the early hours of the morning. He leans over her small frame and catches your lips, letting out a gentle sigh before smiling, "One day..."