Kisses In The Rain

"I'm not going to sit here and listen to this bullshit," you said to your boyfriend Harry in an annoyed tone. He was in one of his usual fight picking moods and you weren't going to sit back and listen to him.

"You're only leaving because it's true," Harry replied as he folded his arms across his chest.

"No, I'm leaving because you're being immature and you're not listening to me. And not because I apparently sent a nasty message to one of your contacts on your phone." You snapped. "I would never do something like that and yet you're accusing me of doing so for no reason."

Harry was wound so tight lately he didn't know what was going on. He was working himself to a point of extinction but that didn't excuse how he was treating you. He was accusing you of doing things you never dreamed of doing.

"Wait-" Harry began as you walked out of the front door. You closed it shut behind you and cut him off. Thick rain clouds blanketed the sky and heavy raindrops fell from them.

You began to head to your car so you can escape from Harry's immature and rude behavior but before you could you heard the sound of the front door opening and then closing again.

Of course in the midst of your argument you left your car keys on the table so instead of driving away to cool off you cooled off by standing outside in the cool rain.

"Please stay," Harry began to say as he approached you. You were standing facing your car with your arms folded across your chest.

"I don't really have much of a choice," you mumbled under your breath. You continued to curse under your breath about how you forgot your keys and how you were angry at yourself for doing so.

Harry stood behind you silently and he reached his hand out to grab your hand. You resisted his touch because you were so frustrated but Harry on the other hand had calmed down a great deal. His mood took a complete 180 and now you were the angry one.

Harry grabbed your hand with his and he pulled you towards him. Before you could continue to tell him how angry you were at him he pulled your body against his and his lips pressed against yours. The rain continued to pour from the sky and there was no doubt in your mind that your clothes were drenched but you soon forgot about that and well, everything you were even mad about.

Harry wrapped his arms around your waist and his lips moved against yours distracting you from the anger you once had for him. 

"I'm sorry," he mumbled against your lips. You pressed your lips against his yet again to silence him and the two of you ignored the rain and focused more on one another.