You're Pregnant

Harry was at a concert and being his weak pregnant wife he carried you not trusting anyone else with you. Management set up a very comfortable room in the venue for you so you'd be snug and safe. You lay in a bed not feeling well at all but glad that you were close to Harry. He was with you since the show was yet to start. 

He held your hand, "Baby is there anything you need?" You shook your head since you didn't have the strength in you to say anything. 

"The nurse will be with you once I leave okay love." He added

You nodded. He looked at you through sad eyes. 

"Please please be good and don't hurt mummy while i'm not here" He placed a kiss to your bump and you smiled

 "Love you" he whispered kissing your hand. 

"Love you" you whispered out. 

Just then the stage manager came to get Harry and the nurse, Hilary, replaced him. You just lay in the bed as she sat on the couch reading a magazine. 

Suddenly you felt very faint headed, "Hilary I don't feel well" you struggled out. She got up immediately making her way to you and putting a wet towel on your forehead. She got some medicine that the doctor had prescribed and gave them to you. You began to cry but the crying made you weaker but you couldn't help it. 

Hilary pulled out her phone and texted someone. You didn't know who but at that time you didn't even care. You just continued to cry as Hilary tried to calm you down. In a minute Harry was in the room looking at you sorrowfully. 

"Baby it' okay" he whispered hugging you in his arms as you clung to him. 

"Don't worry it'll pass babe it'll pass" he soothed you rubbing your back as you stained his top with tears. He calmed you and lay you to rest. He wiped your tears.

 "Don't you have a concert to  be in?" you questioned feeling a little stronger now. 

"You're more important" he whispered kissing your lips.

 "Now sleep" he said holding you in his arms as you drifted off.