You Fall Asleep While On Skype To Him

"Hi babe," Harry said and his eyes lit up as your face popped up on his phone screen. Your eyes widened as you saw your Harry laying in his bed with puffy eyes that were just begging for sleep. You could instantly tell that he stood awake just so he could talk to you. "I've missed you so much." He added and it melted your heart.

"I've missed you too baby. How're you?" You said as you laid on your side in your bed; the same bed that you and Harry would cuddle in every night. Your skin came into contact with the cool side of the bed where Harry would normally lay and your heart began to ache in your chest. You missed having him by your side more than you could comprehend and you just wanted him back home.

"I'm pretty good but I would be better if you were here," he said and he looked away from his screen for a moment. "God, I miss you so much."

"I miss you even more," you agreed. You pulled the covers up to your chest and propped your phone up against your pillow. Your eyes were heavy but you had to stay and talk to Harry; it had been weeks since you've Skyped and you weren't going to miss this opportunity even if it killed you. 

"You look tired," Harry said with a smile. He moved his phone so it was in a similar position to yours. "If you're tired babe go to sleep. I don't want to keep you awake." 

You instantly shook your head no. "I'm not going to go to sleep when I could be talking to you." Harry nodded his head and he began to tell you a funny story he had heard earlier.

While he spoke your eyes would flutter shut and then you'd wake up again. But each time you'd fall closer to sleep even though you didn't want to miss this opportunity to Skype with Harry.

But soon enough the sleep finally won the battle and you were laying fast asleep in front of your phone. Harry didn't hang up though, he instead smiled to himself as he watched how peaceful you were sleeping. After a few moments of watching you he decided to do the same.

Harry turned off the light in his bunk and fell fast asleep listening to the faint noises that escaped your lips when you slept and it felt as though you were laying right beside him instead of thousands of miles away.