You're On Your Period But He Wants You

You heard the front door open and close and you grinned knowing that your boyfriend was finally home. You got up from bed where you were and ran downstairs. He was in the living room taking off his shoes. You ran in and straddled him quickly hugging him.

"I missed youuuuu" you sang cutely as he chuckled and hugged you back.

"Missed you too baby" he replied.

You pulled away and leaned in pecking his lips sweetly. As you pulled away his lips followed yours, reattaching themselves to your lips. He kissed you deeply and held you firmly on him. You kissed back until you felt his boner poking you. You moaned into the kiss but then remembered that you were on your period so you pulled away and hopped off of him. He frowned and looked at you confused. You just shrugged and went to the bedroom throwing yourself on the bed. He followed of course. He climbed on after you, laying beside you, he pulled you into his arms kissing down your neck.

"Stop Harry" you groaned but he ignored you and kept kissing on your neck making you moan when he found your spot.

He smirked into your neck slipping his hand up your top and on your boobs squeezing them hard. You moaned again but pushed his hand away again remembering that it was your time of the month. He looked at you confused again.

"Harry seriously I said to stop" you said sternly.

He rolled his eyes at you and stood up angrily.

"Whatever Y/N" he snapped storming out of the room and going to the kitchen. You were confused as to why he was angry. You followed him.

"What's your problem babe?" you asked standing right behind him as he filled a glass of water. He turned to face you with glass in hand,

"You want to know my problem Y/N? It's you!" he yelled, his hand holding the glass tightly.

"What?! What the heck did I do ?!" you questioned getting quite annoyed now.

"You never want to have sex with me anymore!" he screamed, his face red with anger.

You rolled your eyes at him. "That is not true Harry" you mumbled.

"Yes it is! I've been back from tour for five days! Usually you pounce on me, but this time you do everything not to have sex with me!" he yelled.

You laughed. "Harry that's because..." He cut you off,

"What do you not find me attractive anymore?! Did you find someone better?!" he screamed and you could tell he was feeling insecure and sad.

"You're such an idiot baby. I'm on my period." you replied folding your arms and looking at him with an eyebrow raised.

His face dropped and puppy dog Harry returned.

"I'm so so sorry Y/N I should have known" he apologized resting down his glass and coming towards you. He pulled you into his arms rubbing your back soothingly while muttering apologizes in your ear.

"It's ok Harry and remember one thing okay? There is never going to be a day I don't find you attractive and you should have no worries about me finding someone better, it's just not possible babe" you said making him blush cutely.