Cute Boyfriend He Is

Your POV

I was having a terrible day.

Work was stressing me out since my boss was on my ass all morning and well all week... my parents were constantly on my case about coming home to visit and on top of all that, I hadn't see my boyfriend in months since he was away on tour. Times like these I desperately wanted him home.

I saw my phone light up and heard it vibrate on my desk and looked down from my computer to see that it was Harry calling.

"Hello?" I breathlessly said as I leaned back against my office chair.

"Hey love!" He said cheerfully.

"Hey Harry. How was your concert?" I looked at the time to see that it had probably just ended since he was on the other side of the world.

"It was great! How's work going so far? You sound stressed out." I heard Niall and Louis laughing in the background and he shushed them.

"I am. Only been here two hours and my boss is already driving me crazy." I whispered into my phone and peered out of my office to see that she was deep in a conversation on the phone.

"I'm sorry love. Anything I can do to help?" I could hear the concern in his voice.

"Come home? Just kidding... But not really. I know you're working." I sighed.

"I really wish I could babe, I miss you so much. It's been two months since I've seen your beautiful face."

"We FaceTimed last night..." I smiled remembering how sweet he was.

"Yeah but I haven't been able to touch you and..." I heard his voice lower, "I need you, so bad."

"Harry. Don't you start. I'm at work." I said sternly.

"Fine. But I'll be home sooner than you think. I love you."

"I love you too."

An hour after Harry and I got off the phone, I got a delivery of the most beautiful bouquet of tulips and roses.

I blushed as I signed the form and the entire office 'ooh'd' and 'aww'd.

Just wanted to help brighten up your day. Love you more than life. - H

I closed the note and tucked it in my purse. Harry Styles is definitely the best boyfriend ever.

Since my boss was a jealous bitch, after she saw the delivery of flowers she decided to throw me another manuscript to edit which caused me to stay an extra three hours after. I didn't even leave until 7pm and normally I was out the door by 4pm.

I held the bouquet of flowers in my arms as I waited for the elevator to take me upstairs to the floor of my apartment and sighed. Despite how much she wanted to ruin my mood, Harry sending me these made my day.

I struggled opening my door since I had a manuscript under one of my arms, the vase of flowers in the other and then my purse.

When I finally jiggled the door open I saw my entire apartment was filled with candles leading me into my room.

"What the hell...?" I shut the door and set the vase and manuscript on the counter of my kitchen.

The candles lead me into my bedroom and then my bathroom in which Harry was sitting on the edge of the tub, filling it up with water and rose petals.

"Harry! What are you doing here?!" I shouted, tears brimming.

"Surprise!" He grinned as he stood up then walked over and wrapped his arms around me.

"Something in your voice told me I had to come home today... Plus I have three days off, so why not visit you?" He lifted up my chin and tenderly kissed my lips.

"You know me all too well."

"Well we have been together for two years so I should hope so." He wiped the fallen tears away from my cheek.

"Come. Let's take a nice long bath together." He held out his hand and I happily obliged.