You're Home Late And He Get's Worried

You were currently sitting at the bar, completely alone since your friends had ditched you even though you didn't want to be there in the first place. You suddenly felt an arm wrap around your waist and, though you were already quite drunk, you were completely ready to push the mystery man away. You had Harry and you didn't need anyone but him—no matter how drunk you are, you would never forget that. You turned around, prepared to yell the man but you instantly stopped when you noticed that it was your favorite curly haired man who was pulling you to his chest.

"I thought you said you'd be home by 1?" Harry growled, pulling you away from the bar and towards the door.

 "Yeah," You slurred as he helped you into his car.

 "That's what I said."

 "Do you know it's already 4 in the fucking morning?!" Your face immediately fell and you felt so much sadness for lying to Harry. 

"I'm sorry, Haz." You said running your hands up and down his arm in an attempt to show him that you didn't mean to make him mad. 

"I-I didn't know that it was late already and my friends weren't ready to go yet. I-I really didn't mean to do that." Harry knew that he could never stay mad at you but he wanted you to know how worried he truly was. 

"I know, baby." He sighed, connecting his hand with yours, rubbing his thumb over the back of your hand to apologize.

 "Just make sure you call me next time if your friends don't want to go home yet. I missed my baby girl way too much and plus you know how worried I get about you."

Harry Styles Imagines and Preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें