The Bump

The pupils of your eyes were growing larger by the second as the dozens of flashes blinded your vision. Your fingers was loosely intertwined with his as you stood at the lobby of the hotel. A large glass door separated both of you from the dozens of paparazzi desperately trying to capture the moment even though it wasn't particularly important. Nothing special, just Harry and yourself trying to devise a plan to safely make it to his black Range Rover. Standing around you were at least four bulky security guards, with a job of being the armor to shield you from the lens queuing outside. However the stakes were higher now, as they now needed to guard an extra life that had barely begun.As you pulled your trench coat particularly over your stomach, Harry's uneasiness was obvious.

"Haz. Babe", you grabbed his attention.

"It might be a little crazy now. They just want one of the first snaps, but it will all die down in the coming weeks. We knew it would have been like this when we announced it" Looking into his eyes hiding behind the curls pushed down by his beanie you attempted to calm his nerves.

"You guys ready to depart?" one of the staff questioned; causing you to crane you neck around to meet his glaze. With a tone of assertiveness Harry instructed the security,

"Make sure (y/n) is the number one priority, got it? I don't care if I get hurt and crushed you just make sure that she is safe and none of them men lay so much as a finger on her okay?", before he turned back to you.

"Just one thing", Harry whispered down to your ear.

"If you ever feel that you're in trouble, even in the slightest all you have to say is my name" he softly explained

"Promise?" He pleaded, British accent thickening with every word.

"Promise", you managed to uneasily smile, not sure of how these four men could control a rampage of paparazzi hunting for a glimpse.

"Pinky promse?" he smirked down at you

_<