He's In A Playful Mood

"Harry!! Give me my damn phone back!!" Harry barely holds back a giggle, his offending hands holding your phone behind his back.

"Nope. Not until I get my kiss." You huff and try to move fast enough to snatch your phone back from behind his back, but he was anticipating you, and soon you're following him with a groan as he runs cackling down the hallway.

"All you have to do is give me one kiss! Why don't you wanna kiss me?!" He stands in the middle of the bedroom, knowing full well he is acting like a toddler, deprived of attention, and despite how much you want your phone back, Harry's too bloody cute for you to actually be mad at.

"Because you're acting stupid. Now give it back!" You try once again to reclaim it, but Harry's annoyingly long limbs come to his rescue as he holds the phone above your head, and for a moment you've resorted to hopping on your toes, one arm outstretched trying in vain to get at it. "Ha-arry!" You lose your balance and fall up against him, and he takes advantage of it by wrapping his free arm around your waist and keeping you pressed to him.

"Hello, love," he grins cheekily down at you, and even though you glare back at him you wrap your arms around him and have to fight back a smile.

"You're such a little shit." He leans down and bumps his nose against yours, eyes shining with mischievous glee inches away from yours.

"All you have to do is give me one itty bitty eensy weensy tiny little kiss." You give in, pecking him on the lips only to have him frown at you.

"That was hardly anything! It has to last more than-" With your hands clasped behind his neck, you're able to pull his head down so you can kiss him again, really kiss him, full and firm, pressing your body even harder against his and tangling your fingers through his hair. He stiffens with surprise for the briefest of seconds before he reacts with passion, leaning into you and tightening his arm around your waist, allowing you to grab your phone out of his grasp.

"Thank you," you whisper modestly as you manoeuvre your way out of his arms, watching with satisfaction as it takes him a couple of seconds to blink his eyes back open, and even longer to realize your phone is back in your hands. His brows furrow in displeasure as you strut your way triumphantly out of the room.

"Heyyy...."