Its 'One Of Those Days'

HARRY:  "Look what the cat dragged in!" Harry humors as you make your way down the stairs and into the living room, looking completely like a zombie.  Lucy perks up at hearing the word "cat" and jumps up into Harry's lap for a pet.  "Mummy looks like she could use a lifetime of more sleep, doesn't she?" he muses, talking to the cat as he scratches her small head.  You plop down gracelessly on the overstuffed armchair in the corner of the room, shooting death glares in his direction.  "Just for that...I'm not brushing my teeth or putting deodorant on today," you threaten.  "And I'm not shaving all week!" you add on, decidedly.  "Then in that case, I'm taking Lucy and we're hiding out at Liams all week."  "I love you too," you deadpan coldly.  Lucy jumps off Harry's lap and comes over to you, curling up on your lap now.  You pet her and your mood lightens a bit, even bringing a smile to your living-dead face.  "Oh sure, the cat can make you happy, but your own bloody boyfriend can't," Harry says goodnaturedly.  "It's about time you figured that out," you tease, continuing to play with Lucy, leaving Harry to pretend to pout on his side of the room, in a lame attempt to get your attention.