chapter 102

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

‘Oh my God! He called me beautiful! He called me beautiful?’

She blushed even harder and covered her face with her hands for a few seconds. Then she bit her finger.

Jeremy couldn't help but laugh. He let out a deep chuckle and shook his head, giving up.

They were supposed to talk about her going with him to his office, but all Elsa was doing was blushing at everything. He just sighed, “I guess I can't have a serious conversation with you right now.”

“I have to go to the office, and you are coming with me.”

He then stole a kiss and quickly walked away, leaving the bedroom.

When Elsa realized what had just happened, she immediately ran out of the bedroom to look for Jeremy. She found him at the door, taking a bag from someone. It seemed like it had a suit inside. The moment he closed the door, Elsa approached him immediately.

“I am not a business person. My opinions may not be the best or valid.” She said this quickly before losing focus.

She realized she had made him think she had agreed to go when she hadn't. She wasn't going to the Callahan Co-operation.

“Just come with me, Elsa.”

It was like he liked calling her Elsa right now. He had called her by her name so many times that morning. It made Elsa believe he knew she wasn't Gwen.

He finally believed her.

“Who will be at the meeting?”

“Shareholders and potential partners with a business deal.”

Okay, this is not something Elsa should be in. “No, no, I cannot go with you to something like that.”

Jeremy walked around her, going to the couch and putting his bag there. He opened it, removing a white suit. “And why not?”

Elsa looked at him, following his movements before answering, “I'm scared of going to a business meeting with you. I don't belong there. I will be an outsider.”

Jeremy turned to her. “Okay. Do you know how to write minutes?”

“Yeah, I remember,” she said a little unsure.

“Then come as my personal secretary and write minutes for me.”

The way he said it, it was as if that was the solution to the problem. It was that simple.

But Elsa wasn't his secretary. Neither did she know how to be a secretary.

Elsa narrowed her eyes. Why her, though? “Don't you have your own secretary?”

“I do,” he answered in a way that sounded like he was wondering why she asked him that.

“Can't she be in the meeting and take the minutes for you?”

“She can, but I need you to do it.”

“Jeremy...”

He cut her off by wrapping his arms around her. One around her back and one around her thighs as he carried her in his arms.

Elsa gasped.

Elsa's eyes widened, and she looked at the man stunned. She had no idea what to do now or where to put her arms, and they were just dangling in the air.