chapter 200

Chapter 200! Yeeey....

★

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Elsa left Lui's home early on a Monday morning, ready to go to work.

She was anticipating for that day because she could get the file from Allan.

When she reached the hospital, she was immediately called to the manager's office.

"We have seen the news about you that was trending yesterday.

"I'm sorry Miss Halverson but we don't want you working here anymore. We do not want kidnappers on our staff. You're fired."

Elsa looked at the manager with disbelief.

She tried to tell him that she had been cleared by the police because it was a set up and she didn't kidnap the child. But he chose not to listen to her.

Despite the article being taken down, the damage had already been done. It had already been seen by so many people and people were still talking about it online.

She had already looked bad and guilty in people's eyes regardless.

Elsa left the office, holding back her tears.

She walked down the hallway, looking down, and didn't even notice when she bumped into Allan.

"Elsa, there you are,"Allan said with a smile getting her attention.

When Elsa didn't return the smile, his dropped.

"I don't believe the news that was online yesterday. You're not capable of that. I have faith in you," he said to Elsa softly.

Elsa forced a smile on her face. "Thank you, Allan," she replied with a weak voice.

She was glad he believed in her.

Allan noticed Elsa had not changed into her uniform yet. He asked if she had gone to the manager to ask for some time off or something.

"I've just been fired... Because of that news online," she said as she laughed bitterly at herself.

Allan felt sorry to hear that. He told her he could talk to the manager about it.

But Elsa knew that even if he did, it wasn't a guarantee she would get her job back.

Elsa just asked if he could give her the box right then. And also, if he could still help her see Daisy despite not working here.

He told that her when he got the perfect opportunity, he would give her a call. He said this while taking her number and giving her his.

He then went to his office and brought Elsa a brown box filled that had the tapes and Jenna's file documenting her medication and progress while at the hospital. Both as an out patient, and when she was admitted.