chapter 112

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Elsa woke up with a smile on her face because she had just had a beautiful dream.

This was a first in a long time.

Most of the time when she dreamt, it was a nightmare that would have her waking up screaming her twin sister's name.

But last night was different.

She had slept peacefully in Jeremy's arms, her head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around her, and they had cuddled the entire night.

She woke up with her head still on his very comfortable chest. She lifted her eyes to look at him and saw that he was still asleep.

He looked like he was in a deep slumber.

Elsa slipped off the mattress so her face was close to his. Jeremy looked so different when he was asleep.

He looked so innocent and vulnerable, like a child who had yet to experience the world and all the hardships it had to offer.

He looked delicate, like something you would want to protect, which was the exact opposite of who he was when he was awake.

Elsa planted a kiss on his cheek and then slowly slipped out of bed. As she put on her slippers, which were next to her side of the bed, ready to go into the bathroom, she noticed the red stain on the white bedsheets.

It was very eye-catching and impossible to miss. That stain was like a story; it described what had happened between her and Jeremy last night.

As much as she would like to see it as such, she didn't want Jeremy to see it.

She wished she could change the sheets immediately, but with Jeremy sleeping on top of them, she would disturb him if she tried.

So, she decided to do it later.

Elsa went into the bathroom, and the first thing she did was look at herself in the mirror. She had actually done it. She had lost her virginity.

She could see how much she was glowing at that moment. She had no regrets.

She never thought her first time would be so wonderful. She could just stand there and remember all about it all day while smiling ear to ear.

So her first everything was with Jeremy. He was the first boy she kissed, the first boy she slept next to, the first boy who saw her body, and the first boy she slept with.

She hoped with all her heart that he would be the only one. If Gwen saw her right now, maybe she would be proud of her for finally no longer being “Sister Elsa,”

“Elsa the virgin,” or “little miss innocent.”

She remembered how Hayley and her other friends would talk about the men they had been with and describe their bodies and sizes.

Elsa would always be quiet and just listen. She couldn't chime in because she had no experience to share.

She didn't understand what was so bad about it being small and what was so good about it being big.

And that made them all treat her like a baby, like she had not yet experienced the world.