chapter 139

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Elsa recognized the voice. It was him. Didn't she think she was going to wake up?

How long had she been out? Maybe it was still early in the morning. The man looked scary with his features.

He had this aura surrounding him that screamed thug and danger. He was like Lui, but Lui’s was stronger and more intimidating.

The man then walked close to the bed and traced his fingers on her leg, saying, “But you would have felt it later... if you know what I mean.”

Elsa immediately pulled her leg away from his touch. Yeah, she knew what he meant and she did not like it.

The man chuckled at her reaction and walked closer to her, then sat on the bed next to her.

“My little viper, you don't know how long I have longed for this moment. You in my bed so I can please you and show you how much of a man I am.”

He bit his lip as he eyed her body. His eyes darkened as he imagined feeling that skin in the few hours before sunrise.

You know what they say, 3 am is the devil's hour.

And the devil was whispering dirty thoughts in his ear, telling him to take advantage of this drop-dead gorgeous woman on his bed.

It would be a shame if he let this opportunity pass.

He had wanted this for so long. The thug had only taken off her coat; he wanted to take the rest off when she was awake.

And this was it.

“Why did you never give me a chance before? You two would have been so great together,” he sighed in disappointment.

“But tonight, I am not letting you go again. Today I will claim you as mine. I’m so glad Victoria gave me the tip that you didn't really die. You just gave yourself a new life and took yourself away from the thug life. But it doesn't matter. I will bring you back to the dark side again.”

The mention of Victoria made Elsa understand what was going on, not fully, but it gave her a good hint of what could be happening at that moment. The man started playing with her hair as if to calm her down.

Elsa didn't like being touched by him. She hated it so much, she could puke.

“Look, Sir... I don't know what Victoria might have told you, but I am not Gwen,” she said with a shaky voice.

The man just laughed like he heard a funny joke. “She told me you would say that. She even told me you would tell me some lie about being Gwen's twin sister.”

Elsa wondered how the hell no one in Gwen's life knew the difference between Gwen and her. And how did they not know she had a twin sister?

Hayley would be able to tell her and Gwen apart in seconds.

“Sir, please-”

“No, no, viper. Save the ‘Sir’ for when I'm fucking you. Call me Raffi... My name sounds so good on your lips.”

He then tried to kiss her, only for Elsa to immediately turn and look away from him. Raffi got annoyed when he saw that. He grabbed her hair and held her chin, forcing her to look at him.

“Fuck you, Gwen! Why do you keep rejecting me like this?! You know I want you, but you keep turning me down. Why?”