chapter 138

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Elsa slowly opened her eyes.

She blinked slowly and repeatedly as she looked around where she was. The first thing she noticed was she laying on top of a small bed.

She looked around the room and she didn't recognize it at all. She didn't recognize where she was.

The room looked like some motel room. It didn't look like a room from someone's house.

Elsa tried to remember what happened as she felt a slight dizziness. She had been chased by some guy. She tried to get away from him only for him to catch her and press a clothe with some alcohol spirit on her face to make her lose consciousness.

‘I got kidnapped!’

It seemed like black vans were now on the list of things she should stay away from.

She was all alone in the room which was very quiet. Not even a cricket sound was heard. It was a pin drop silence.

She had to leave immediately.

Only when she tried to move her hands, did she realized they were tied up.

They were tied together on the headboard above her with a blue rope.

And that was when panic kicked in again. She tried to pull her hands and free them from the bondage but the ropes that tied her up were too tight.

It even bruised her every time she tried to move her wrists.

She looked around the room again for anything that could help her. She couldn't find anything in the close to her that could be of use to cut the rope.

There was a big window in the room that had a light curtain. Elsa looked out and seemed like it was still night time.

She tried to see if she could see anything through that window but she couldn't tell where she was at all.

She looked around the room again thinking of her sling bag with her phone. She needed to call someone to help her.

The slingbag was on a chair next to the bed. She had to get it but her she couldn't move with her hands tied up.

She tried to use her leg and stretched it over to the bag.

But no matter how much she stretched, the bag was still out of reach.

She was so close but even her toes couldn't touch it.

As she debating on what to do next, she heard footsteps coming towards the door.

She intially thought it could be someone who could help her and was about to scream for help only to hear some keys opening the door.

‘Was it him? Was it the man who kidnapped me?’

Elsa looked at the door with fear in her eyes as she waited for the person to come in.

A man dressed in black leather jacket, a black t-shirt, and dark pants and boots walked into the room.

He had black hair and dark brown eyes. Elsa noticed some tattoos on his neck and hands where the skin was visible.

The first place he looked when he walled in was the bed. And the moment he was she was awake, a very creepy smile plastered on his face.

“Viper, you're finally awake. I almost thought you weren't going to wake up. If you took minutes longer, you could have missed all the fun.”