chapter 192

Chapters longer than 700 or 600 are really hard for me to write, but I'll try when a certain part of the story requires a lot of words to capture so that I don't drag it to 10 chapters. The words are 3000.

Because I love you 3000.. ;)

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

"I would like my wife back now!" Jeremy said securing Elsa beside him.

His hand wrapped around her holding her waist like Lui did. But in a very possessive way.

Elsa looked at him confused and then scanned around the room. Victoria was not with him, or even in the room.

Lui saw how angry Jeremy looked and just chuckled.

"Weren't you with Victoria a moment ago? Didn't you come here with your side chick?" Lui asked amused.

Jeremy eyed Lui up and down. "Don't try mess with me, Lui. I have always been your better. And I will always be." He warned.

Now Elsa was sure these two men had some history.

Lui clenched his fist as his amused smiled dropped. "Soon that will change, Jeremy. Take it as a promise. I will take you down one day. When you least expect it." He said it with a smooth monotone that didn't show his anger.

Jeremy scoffed, how brave and naive of him to think he can take Jeremy Callahan down. He must have forgotten what happened last time he tried.

He looked at Elsa and saw that she was just looking at Lui. Lui too was watching her. That made him remember that little nickname he called her. His eyes reddened at Lui. "Why the hell do you keep clinging to my wife like that?"

Lui turned to Jeremy and scoffed. "Your wife? Now she is your wife? A few minutes ago you were holding another woman calling her the love of your life. Have you forgotten that?

"Because I sure know Elsa hasn't." Lui said looking at how reluctant Elsa looked being in Jeremy's arms.

She looked like she was wanted to fly away from him.

"She even looks uncomfortable next to you." He smirked.

When Jeremy heard that, he pulled Elsa even closer pressing her to his body like a child who was protecting his favorite toy, and keeping it from being snatched from him.

"How do you know if my wife comfortable or not? How can you tell without her saying anything? Heh! It seems like you two have gotten so close now." Jeremy's tone was harsh. So harsh that Elsa got scared.

Lui saw this and decided to take Elsa away from Jeremy.

Lui took Elsa's hand and tried to pull her away and bring her to her side. "Come pretty one, let's go and find our seats. The bidding is about to start."