chapter 125

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Even though the first encounter with that woman was her slapping her to protect her daughter, there was just something about

Rosanna that she couldn't place. Had she seen her before that day? She felt like she liked her, like she was someone she was having a good connection with, or something of the sort.

Despite feeling that familiarity with her, she knew she hated her sister and wouldn't be welcoming towards her, so she didn't approach her.

She was just about to reach for her pocket and take out her phone when someone suddenly pulled her into their arms.

“Gwen, hi my friend. There you are. I've missed you so much. Where have you been?”

Elsa was confused at first, but she recognized the voice and tried to immediately push her off.

However, Victoria clung to her so hard while squeezing her into her body, an act that almost caused Elsa to lose her balance. Both of them could have fallen on the floor.

“What are you doing?” she asked as she tried to push her off. “Get off me, girl! What the hell!”

But Victoria just kept hugging her while whispering a bunch of nonsense in her ear.

“Gwen, my best friend, I really missed you.”

“Gwen, don't leave again, okay? Promise me you won't leave.”

If it wasn't annoying enough that she was hugging her against her will, she was also calling her Gwen as if she didn't know she was Elsa.

Elsa cringed at the hug and tried so hard to push her away, but the way she was hugging her kept Elsa's arms from moving.

After she whispered all that in her ear, she finally let Elsa go.

Elsa pushed her away and took steps backwards. “What is wrong with you?” she asked, annoyed.

But Victoria just smiled and didn't say anything else.

Elsa rolled her eyes, not wanting to deal with her, and started walking away.

She had only taken two steps when a woman suddenly bumped into her, almost making her fall again.

“What are you, blind? Watch where you're going!” she scolded, annoyed.

“What if you had spilled wine on my dress? Could you afford to buy me a new one? Why can't you watch where you're going, huh?”

Elsa looked at the woman, dressed in a pink gown, and sighed. She was the one getting mad when she bumped into Elsa?

“Excuse me, miss, you cannot scold me like that when you are the one who bumped into me,” she said to her.

The woman immediately got mad when she heard that. She shook her head. “Why would I bump into you? Huh? I am not blind. You are the one who came out of nowhere and...” She stopped the sentence midway as she touched her wrist.

She looked at her hand in shock and then looked at Elsa before a frown formed on her face. “Now I see why you bumped into me. You used it as a chance to steal my bracelet!” she screamed in anger.

And her words were loud enough for people around them to hear.

One day, your library will look like this... (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

 (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

(⁠◔⁠‿⁠◔⁠)

This is 500 chapters though, so this is half the book, rough copies written... (Of part 3, 4 and 5)

So with approximately 1000 chapters, the books will be 10 (+)... Wish so hard it was just one, but Wattpad won't let me.