chapter 167

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Those words were very humiliating.

“How dare you? You met me as a pure girl, never touched before by any man. And now that you took my purity, you call me trash?” Her voice cracked towards the end because of how emotional she was getting.

Now she was used trash? How could he describe her like that?

Jeremy was not affected. In fact, he scoffed in amusement.

“Oh please. Cut the crap! You think I don't know there is a surgery you can do to recover your virginity? You think I don't know you can do a surgery for your hymen so that you bleed when you have sex after that?... Do you think I'm that stupid?!”

He shouted in her face, making her wince. It had gotten to the point where he doubted her purity and thought that she got her virginity restored.

And here she was treasuring that night deep in her heart. Here she was remembering their nights together and how good it felt to be touched by him. But he was seeing her as used. By him.

“How could a woman like you remain pure after all the men you have been with? Your history with Raffi is quite telling. And who knows how many men you have been with in the past. And of course, I should have known you had a relationship with that Doctor the moment you said he should be the one to check if you were okay that night!

“How many men do you have, Viper?... Are you that much of a harlot that you spread your legs for anything, but you stick with me because I have money and power!” He said angrily and mockingly.

Elsa felt her knees getting weak. She slowly slid down the wall until she reached the floor. She sat there, leaning her head against the wall as a lone tear left her right eye. He had hurt her so bad, she had lost all strength.

“If that’s truly what you think of me, Mr. Callahan, then I will not try to explain myself. If you have said everything that's on your mind, you can leave,” she said as more tears fell from her eyes.

Whatever Jeremy had been told by Raffi or whoever, he clearly believed it. To the point he doubted Elsa's purity.

She didn't even know someone could have their virginity restored. She thought once you lose it, that's it. Even if she got hers given back, what good would that do?

She had still slept with someone before. Unless she would get it to fool someone into thinking it's their first time, which Jeremy was thinking she did.

“You are so good at acting, Elsa. You put on such a good show for me, trying to make me believe this new persona of yours. You had to pretend to be so pure and innocent to that extent to fool me?... What did I ever do to ever get forced to marry a woman like you? I have never regretted a decision in my life as much as I regret marrying you!”

The spiteful words he threw at her had Elsa crying even more. She raised her eyes to look at the handsome man standing in front of her. He was perfect in every way. He was someone many admired, including her.

But it seemed like straight from the start, this ship was doomed to sink.

“You said you would protect me forever, is this the protect?... Why are you hurting me like this?” She asked, broken.

“Hmph! I take those words back. I will never protect a scheming, manipulative woman like you. I will only protect the woman I love, and that woman is not you.”